Photobucket
http://airrakyat.epetitions.net/images/petitions/046bde8e644231f0515ba45e14f2e9df/topBanner.jpg

09 July 2009

Michael Jackson Memorial Service



Now that this huge Michael Jackson spectacle is over, can we finally start hearing about other things in the news?. I am sorry he died, and feel bad for his kids and the rest of the Jackson family for having lost him, but its time to say enough already! I have never seen, or heard of, any sort of funeral services like this for anyone ever! It was all just too over the top and seemed a little forced for me.

Al Sharpton was as ridiculous as ever, telling the Jackson kids that "There wasn't nothing strange about your Daddy. What was strange was what your Daddy had to deal with. But he dealt with it anyway." How can he even keep a straight face as he says something like this?! I don't know how well the rest of the country, or world, know Al Sharpton, but here in New York City, Sharpton is considered a self-promoting political radical who is to blame, in part, for the deterioration of race relations here in NYC.

I have never heard Mariah Carey singing so badly. I know she was upset, and very choked up, but I expected a lot better from her. Her low cut dress was completely inappropriate for a funeral. It gave her a cheap and trashy look. Would it really kill her to cover her chest and look a bit classy for one whole afternoon?



Some other things I am wondering.. Who paid for all this whole Memorial Service? I am sure it must have cost quite a bit to pay for the use of the Staples Center in Los Angeles, plus all the workers and security officers involved. Is this being paid by the California tax payers, the Jackson Family, or others? Where was Diana Ross? I thought that her and Michael were so close? If that was true, why didn't she bother to show up for his memorial service? She sent a message, but I really expected more from her. What happened? Just curious..

Source: http://klingon65.blogspot.com

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...